Adin Harpoon™ 1 Implant Motor is a technologically advanced physiodispenser / surgical motor, delivered with an angled handpiece, applicable for dental implants,maxilla-facial surgery and microsurgery procedures.
Harpoon 1 features a High tech surgical BLDC motor with a speed control and strong torque.
High tech surgical BLDC (BrushLess Direct Current) motor with speed control and strong torque
– Speed control from 600 to 50,000 rpm and and 20:1 reduction geared contra angle provides the optimum torque in surgery.
– Motor auto-calibration function.
– Indication of actual RPM and torque on operating for proper working condition.
– No noise and vibration helps to improve the concentration in surgery.
Reduction geared contra angle with internal and external irrigation
– Push button & lever type.
– Reduction ratio 20:1 (available also: 16:1 / 32:1 / 64:1).
– Autoclave repeatable.
Compact designed control box with various functions
– Eye-appealing LCD and simple interface.
– Gear ratio: 1:5, 1:4, 1:1, 16:1, 20:1, 27:1, 32:1, 64:1.
– Quiet and strong water pump (5 stage – control).
– RPM: 18rpm ~ 1562rpm (32:1 is recommended for the optimum use).
– Torque: 5.0~55Ncm.
– Gear ratio: 1:5, 1:4, 1:2, 1:1, 16:1, 20:1, 27:1, 32:1, 64:1, 256:1.
Program memory function
– 9 program memories for setting the speed, torque, operation direction, irrigation pump.
Automatic overload protection function
– If the load on the bur is higher than set torque, the motor is stopped automatically after 3 seconds.
– For releasing the overload function, step on the foot control pedal.
Ergonomic foot control pedal
– Easy and quick operation of every function during surgery.