Implant professionals who seek to minimize micro movements between implant and abutment and eliminate potential bone loss will greatly benefit from Adin’s Touareg CloseFitTM spiral implant system, which features an extremely strong, stable and solid conical-hex connection.
The Touareg CloseFit’s tapered core implant and spiral tap includes a unique tip and double lead thread design, which enables bone slicing rather than scraping. The implant strength and stability is suited for optimal repositioning at diverse angles within the lower and upper jaw.
The Touareg CloseFitTM implants feature Adin’s biocompatible and osseoconductive OsseoFixTM implant surface, which achieves the desired roughness levels for optimal osseointegration, attains the highest implant surface purity levels and increases the success rate of Bone to Implant Contact (BIC).
Touareg CloseFitTM advantages:
– High primary stability, including type IV bone
– Double lead threads (2×1.2mm)
– Redirecting capability for enhanced accuracy of implant placement
– Built-in platform switching and a strong CloseFit™ connection
– Minimal invasive surgery
– Immediate function/loading capability in all bone types
– Optimal restorative orientation
– Improved esthetics
– Enhanced loading distribution
– High torque strengths to avoid fractures at interface connection