- Digital Solutions
ADIN may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
ADIN requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping and statistical analysis.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about products, special events or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
• We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave ADIN website, you should note that ADIN do not have any control over that other website and therefore cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Attention: e-mail or other submissions over the Internet may not be private. Please consider this before e-mailing any personal or confidential information to ADIN through this website.
A cookie is a small file, which is automatically placed on your computer’s browser. The cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences and thus improve your user experience.
ADIN uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Refrain from assigning the “Newsletter Signup” form.
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, make sure that the box allowing us to send advertising content to your email address is not marked.
• If you have previously allowed ADIN to send advertising content to your email address, you may change your mind at any time by emailing ADIN through the “contact” form in this website.
ADIN will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email ADIN through the “contact” form in this website.